Organization: SYNCADD Systems, Inc.
Title: GIS Analyst
Location: Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA USA
GIS Analyst (1104)
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA
SYNCADD is actively recruiting a GIS Analyst to support a GIS and Real Property reconciliation effort at Joint Base Lewis-McChord (JBLM), in Washington State. The GIS analyst will work on site at JBLM in a team environment supporting the Department of Public Works to maintain and/or develop specific GIS data layers, maps and reports to address Army Real Property compliance requirements.
Candidates must have knowledge of geospatial principles, practices and standards as-well-as experience with Microsoft office software; familiarity with creating and maintaining GIS features that comply with Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment (SDSFIE) requirements; and possess exceptional planning, critical thinking, analytical, and effective communication skills. Responsibilities include collecting, updating, and maintain GIS data in accordance with DPW and Army standards; performing data quality control and editing to meet SDSFIE 3.1 GIS data standards; performing analysis and updates to existing and new GIS data to ensure Real Property compliance; filed data collection through GPS, field sensors and field work or other means; GFEBS system maintenance; DPW cartographic production; and GIS analysis and reporting tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to)
- Collaborating with team members and managers;
- Managing multiple efforts and data requests concurrently;
- Real Property GIS data development and maintenance support;
- Data quality control checks, reporting, and standardization to SDSFIE;
- Attribute and Metadata development to meet Army and JBLM standards;
- Filling requests for organizational geospatial data requests;
- Enterprise GIS data maintenance;
- GFEBS data updates and analysis;
- Real Property and GIS data reconciliation;
- Field data collection
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Geography, GIS or related field.
- 1-4 yrs Experience - ArcGIS Suite
- 1-4 yrs Experience - SDSFIE
- 1-4 yrs Experience - Principles, practices and methods related to GIS.
- 1-4 yrs Experience - Microsoft Office.
- Due to federal contract requirements US Citizenship is required for this position.
- Experience with GPS (Trimble) data collection for GIS.
- GISP Certification
- SDSFIE Experience
- DoD IGI&S Experience
- Army Real Property Experience
- GFEBS Experience
Work Location and Additional Information
Position Location: Joint Base Lewis–McChord, WA
Travel: <5%, outside field work
Apply here: GIS Analyst (1104).
SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is a rapidly growing technology company that services Department of Defense customers globally. SYNCADD is headquartered in Honolulu with personnel located throughout the Pacific and continental U.S. SYNCADD provides its customers with integrative technologies and services that assist them with effective management of key assets (facilities, space, inventory, costs, and organizations).
SYNCADD is an Equal Opportunity Employer