Organization: Puget Sound Energy
Title: GIS Technical Systems Analyst - CAD Administrator #10907
Location: Bellevue, WA
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY AT PUGET SOUND ENERGY!
GIS Technical Systems Analyst - CAD Administrator #10907
Puget Sound Energy’s Maps and Records Department is looking for a GIS Technical Systems Analyst with an emphasis on Computer Aided Design (CAD) Administration to join our mapping technical support team! At the discretion of the hiring team, this position may also be filled as a Senior GIS Technical Systems Analyst, depending on the qualifications of the selected candidate.
The CAD Administration role provides CAD technical support, Automated Utility Design (AUD) configuration; GIS interface solution coordination, complex data analysis between applications, and subject matter expert to PSE designers and engineers utilizing enterprise CAD, AUD, and GIS technologies. Your role will also provide application license administration; configuration and server support for the enterprise CAD and GIS solutions; developing resolutions to complex business problems utilizing spatial analysis tools, and maintaining 24/7 continuity of design and mapping applications.
Families and businesses depend on PSE to provide the energy they need to pursue their dreams. Our steadfast commitment to serving Washington communities with safe, dependable and efficient energy started in 1873. Today we’re building the Northwest’s energy future through efforts like our award winning energy efficiency programs and our leadership in renewable energy.
At PSE all employees are valued, respected and provided with the opportunity to excel professionally. We offer an expansive pay package that includes competitive compensation, annual goals-based incentive bonuses, comprehensive cafeteria-style benefits, 401(K), a company paid retirement pension plan, and an employee assistance and wellness program.
• Provides AUD, CAD, and GIS application support
• Provides users with first class customer service, training, and solutions
• Collaborates with Maps and Records technology team on analytics, solutions, and resources
• Drives sustainable business performance for reliable mapping solutions
• Facilitating implementation of mapping technology projects related to electrical and gas distribution maps, CAD standards, and data quality
• Associate degree in GIS, geography, computer science, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
• 1-3 years CAD or GIS administration experience.
• 1-3 years utility or related business experience.
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD Utility Design or SBS Automated Utility Design.
• Experience in mapping utility distribution systems and configurations.
• Working knowledge of electronic records management software.
• Understanding of electric and gas distribution system configurations.
• Excellent integration knowledge with other information systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in GIS, geography, computer science, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Programming experience in Magik, Autolisp, Phython, XML, or .Net.
• Working knowledge of electric utility construction standards.
• Working knowledge of GE EO and GE Power On.
• Experience in Esri and analytical software systems, Autodesk products, GIS database structures, and applications.
• Experience with server technologies
• GPS technology software.
PSE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage persons of diverse backgrounds to apply.
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources Staffing department at email@example.com or 425-462-3017.