Organization: iWater, Inc.
Title: Professional Services (GIS) Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: 2018-07-31
iWater, Inc. is an established Orange County software company that provides professional and GIS services, software, training and other services primarily to water, gas, electric, petroleum and public works industries throughout North America.
We with an immediate need for a Professional and GIS Services Manager to work at our Irvine office. Keeping excellent customer service as a priority, this position requires organizing, supervising and supporting the GIS team and the technical and professional services we provide for both on-site and off-site at our customers’ locations. The Professional Services manager will work closely with the GIS staff to build and maintain a cohesive team who communicates and works well together and with our other departments. Excellent communication and leadership skills and a positive attitude are vital to this key role within our company. Occasional overnight travel is required.
NOTE: Please do not apply if you do not currently live within commuting distance of our Irvine, CA office or if you are not able to travel to our Irvine Office on a daily basis.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree Geography, GIS, Engineering or a related field.
• 5+ years of relevant GIS experience.
• Thorough knowledge of GIS technology.
• Minimum 2 years of management experience.
• Knowledgeable and experienced with Esri ArcGIS products.
• RDMS, SQL Server or Oracle experience strongly preferred.
• Valid CA Driver’s License; ability to drive to clients’ locations.
• Able to clearly communicate verbal & written information.
• Able to commute daily to and work from our Irvine office.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Responsible for prioritizing and providing excellent customer service.
• Ensure all duties and responsibilities of GIS dept. are assigned or provided.
• Hire, train, schedule & supervise GIS Specialists and GIS Technicians.
• Schedule Help Desk coverage and customers for software training and upgrades.
• Identify, prioritize and track customer & software needs and requests.
• Work as team with other department managers to prioritize software updates.
• Ensure written training procedures and troubleshooting guides are organized and updated.
• Communicate client/staff software needs to developers.
• Assist staff with software & hardware set up and trouble-shooting issues.
• Able to travel overnight as needed to train users, meet customers or attend conferences.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume and salary requirements to iWaterJobs@cox.net. We offer benefits including paid Health and Dental Insurance, 401(k) Plan with company match, Paid Holidays and Vacation (PTO).
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES LIVING IN ORANGE COUNTY OR ADJACENT AREAS WITHIN 1 HOUR DRIVING DISTANCE FROM OUR IRVINE OFFICE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
iWater, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. E-Verify will be used to verify this information.
*ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT FROM ADVERTISERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES