Organization: Lucity, Inc.
Title: GIS Applications Implementation Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS (other locations considered as well)
Lucity is an Overland Park, Kansas based software company that creates innovative software tools to empower public agencies to perform more efficiently. We strive to be a company that is an important asset to its partners and clients, a trustworthy collaborator, has actively engaged employees, and is a visible contributing member to our community.
Currently 60+ strong, we are now accepting resumes for the position of Implementation Specialist. This position should establish a positive baseline for the relationship between the client and Lucity all while supporting the project plan and schedule for implementing the Lucity software.
- Provide technical and project management services to ensure successful and profitable implementation of Lucity software products for our clients.
- Scheduling/coordinating project efforts and activities with the Lucity implementation project stakeholders client-side
- Product support for entire Lucity product line (includes new products/functionality/platforms that we add at each release)
- All project implementation activities including (but not limited to):
*Training end users and administrators on-site and via the web
*Conversion of existing client data
*Business process review
*Coordination/Management of all project activities and schedule/timeline
*Create project documentation when required
If you are a technical person who enjoys (and is good at) working with people, keeping up with technology, managing projects and traveling, this job is for you!
- Hands-on experience providing technical services for implementation of COTS (commercial off the shelf) products is preferred but not required.
- Hands-on experience providing management services for implementation projects for local governmental agencies, is preferred, but not required.
- Exceptional presentation and training skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel extensively (50-75% over the course of a year)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access)
- Experience with databases (specifically Microsoft Access and SQL Server)
- Experience with Crystal Reports is a plus
- Experience with Esri software is required
Please visit https://lucity.workable.com/jobs/450745 to apply.