Organization: Select Energy Services
Title: GIS Programmer
Location: Gainesville, TX USA, Houston, TX USA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works to design, build, test, and implement GIS solutions for Select Energy Services
- Maintains and contributes to established GIS services for Select Energy Services
- Assists GIS staff in map making and other related GIS duties
- Maintains Selects ArcGIS Server infrastructure
- Provides all aspects of support and work with a professional and positive attitude
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks with team or independently
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Confirms and QC’s technical and analytical work tasks by conducting tests; modifying as needed
- Maintains workflow and programming documentation for all work by writing and updating procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5+ years of documented GIS programming and GIS systems experience.
- Web-development (HTML5/JS/CSS3), SQL Databases, MS Access, Oil and Gas experience a plus
- B.S. in GIS/Computer Science or other technical science discipline required
This position will report directly to the Director of Application Development.
References and work examples will be expected prior to a formal interview. An evaluation of required skills will be completed prior to hiring.
Email resumes to email@example.com.