Organization: The Sanborn Map Company, Inc.
Title: LiDAR Technician
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The LiDAR Technician processes and analyzes LiDAR point clouds for anomalies and artifacts. Performs quality control (QC) checks on prior analyzed data.
• Perform manual edit and quality control on LiDAR data.
• Assist with training of subordinate technicians
• Collaborates with department staff on department workflow initiatives
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma with 2-3 years experience, or Associate’s degree or certificate with 1 -2 years experience, or Bachelor’s degree in geography or related field with 6 months of LiDAR experience.
• Proficiency in GIS software tools.
Sanborn offers a comprehensive health and wellness program which includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, holiday, PTO, EAP, disability and life insurance benefits.
TO APPLY: Visit our website: www.Sanborn.com to apply for this position. Sanborn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.