Organization: The Sanborn Map Company, Inc.
Title: Lidar Analyst
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The Lidar Analyst provides technical expertise in Lidar data processing and production, troubleshooting and solving complex issues.
• Coordinates all technical aspect of Lidar projects, including compliance with quality/specifications.
• Coordinates work efforts of staff assigned to the projects.
• Generates Lidar tile layout, project area, project requirements and develop Lidar Filters.
• Completes data processing and translations as necessary, and perform the final review of Lidar files as needed prior to shipment.
• Complex development of software for Lidar processing and value added services.
• Serves as a technical expert with complete understanding of Lidar principles with additional complex understanding of all geospatial and remote sensing disciplines.
• Assures quality. Follow Sanborn’s Quality Management System (QMS) and provide ISO training to employees.
• Process improvement and workflow optimization.
• Testing new software technologies for implementation on production floor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Associate’s degree or certificate in relevant course of study or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3-5 years of experience processing Lidar data.
• Advanced technical expertise in Lidar processing.
Sanborn offers a comprehensive health and wellness program which includes medical, dental, vision, 401k, holiday, PTO, EAP, disability and life insurance benefits.
TO APPLY: Visit our website: www.Sanborn.com under Careers to apply for this position. Sanborn is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse