Organization: Whitney, Bradley and Brown
Title: Information Systems Analyst - XZZ
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States, 45431
JOB TITLE: Information Systems Analyst - XZZ
The DoD Anti-Tamper Executive Agent (ATEA) Program office [Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC/XZZ)] leads the DoD technology development and exploration efforts to protect program information from compromise when in fielded systems.
1. Conduct the DOD Anti-Tamper Education and outreach program to educate acquisition staff and contractors
2. Lead assessment of technologies to protect program information.
3. Support the evaluation of system architectures
4. Work with DoD Service Laboratories to explore state-of-the-art solutions to the threats
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support in the development, administration and execution of the internal information technology infrastructure to meet current and future DoD Anti-Tamper (AT) Executive Agent program office needs
- Manage and administer the Anti-Tamper websites by designing, maintaining, and updating the websites. Shall provide user access to websites and create/maintain registration for AT related training
- Provide technical advice on IT and networking issues
- Conduct the secure transfer of data (e.g., assured file transfers, trusted downloads, etc.), use various storage media types, files, and documents originating from/transferred to systems of varying classification and security levels
- Validate the marking of classified documents in accordance with the pertinent security classification guides, and verify with subject matter and technical experts, as required
- Maintain the database of unclassified and classified publications/studies and disseminate to external agencies, as requested
- Create and manage media
- Update hardware and software baselines
- Perform security and information assurance support functions as directed
- Develop and maintain Information Technology Asset Management for equipment accountability and assist in the maintenance of asset databases
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Security Clearance: Secret
- SECRET security clearance with Single Scope Background Investigation within the last 6 years and be eligible for Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), Special Access Programs (SAP) access, and ability to obtain a TOP SECRET Clearance.
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Masters Degree with eight years of related experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- TOP SECRET security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility and background investigation current within the past 6 years
- 12 months or more of Special Access Program (SAP) experience within the past 5 years
- Expertise with computer hardware, software, website administration, and peripheral devices
- Experience with optical and magnetic media creation devices, encrypting and encrypting data, forensic analysis, and antivirus scanning software
- Knowledge of Windows XP, 7, 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat and forms applications
- Excellent organizational/communications skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- DoD 8570/8140 IAM Level I Certification (CompTIA A+ or Security+)
- Familiarity with applicable SAP and SCI information assurance requirements (JSIG, RMF, etc) and security accreditation procedures
WORK LOCATION: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
WBB is a technical and management consulting company that provides innovative products and services that solve government and commercial customers toughest problems. For more than 30 years, WBB has set the standard for excellence in consulting services, while providing its employees with an outstanding work environment with ample opportunities for growth and success. WBB continues to enjoy impressive growth, which is directly attributed to the companys hiring practice of always hiring the very best professionals from government, military and industry.
We are proud of our diverse environment and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. WBB is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. WBB participates in E-Verify.
WBB does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of WBB and WBB will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/wrnj2r522c9q4h7v
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse