Organization: SUEZ North America
Title: Assistant Manager of GIS
Location: Wilmington, De
We are at the dawn of the resource revolution. In a world facing high demographic growth, runaway urbanization and the shortage of natural resources, securing, optimizing and renewing resources are essential to our future. Covering the Mid-Atlantic region (Delaware, Pennsylvania and Toms River, NJ), you will be assisting the GIS Manager in executing priorities defined in the strategic plan, this position is responsible for optimizing the use of GIS to provide a high standard of efficient operations across departments. Key responsibilities include building and implementing operational products such as web apps, operation dashboards and StoryMaps; supporting and optimizing GIS-based field activities such as GPS collection using ESRI’s Collector; building and maintaining datasets and applying analytical techniques using GIS to improve operational efficiencies; and training GIS staff and end users in new applications and technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Geographical Information Systems or related field
• 7-10 years of ESRI and GIS mapping and development experience, preferably in a utility environment
• Expert knowledge of ESRI products, including ArcGIS, geodatabases, ArcGIS Online and Portal
• Basic knowledge of ArcGIS Pro, StoryMaps, GeoEven and Operation Dashboards
• Expert knowledge of field apps such as ESRI’s Collector and Survey 123
• Expert builder of web maps and apps
• Strong team-building and leadership skills
• Ability to solve operational problems and reduce costs using analytical tools
SUEZ North America operates across all 50 states and Canada with 3,260 employees dedicated to environmental sustainability and smart and sustainable resource management. The company provides drinking water, wastewater and waste collection service to 6.4 million people on a daily basis; treats over 600 million gallons of water and over 450 million gallons of wastewater each day; delivers water treatment and advanced network solutions to 16,000 industrial and municipal sites; processes 55,000 tons of waste for recycling; rehabilitates and maintains water assets for more than 4,000 municipal and industrial customers; and manages $4.1 billion in total assets. The company posted revenues of $1.064 billion in 2017 and is a subsidiary of Paris-based SUEZ.
For details and to apply, visit https://www.mysuezwater.com/careers/current-openings
and search for requisition: 2745-110.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse