Organization: Integrated Informatics Inc.
Title: Senior Python Developer
Integrated Informatics is a software development consultancy that services the Energy and Natural Resource sectors. We offer a positive working environment and a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits. The core activity for this role is developing in Python for data analysis automation, scientific programming, spatial data / GIS analyses, and data science insights.
- 5 or more years developing commercial grade applications using Python
- Writes highly readable, maintainable, and elegant code
- Plays nice with source control and code review practices
- Demonstrated experience in writing computationally intense algorithms
- Knowledgable in Python's data types / structures, understands use-case and performance
- Proficient with data science packages such as numpy, scipy, and pandas
- Exposure to spatial data programming through packages like arcpy, shapely, geopandas, proj4, gdal, etc.
- Writes tests, uses an IDE and uses a debugger
- Understands PEP8 and comfortable with refactoring techniques
- Smart, strong work ethic, enthusiastic, driven, and gets things done
- Familiarity with Agile development practices and ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor's Degree in mathematics, computer science, engineering, geoscience or relevant experience.
Candidates will need to have excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills. Salary commensurate with experience, no phone calls please. Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse