Organization: ARRO Consulting, Inc.
Title: GIS Manager
Location: Lititz, PA USA
ARRO Consulting, Inc. is always eager to add new talent to our team of dedicated professionals. Our brand of Geographic Information System services is rooted in passion for our profession and commitment to our clients with expertise in municipal government and municipal services. We have an immediate opportunity for an individual with a minimum of 10 years of experience to manage our GIS Division.
The successful candidate must have excellent technical, organizational and communication skills, as well as the ability to work both independently and lead the team to exceed client expectations and meet deadlines within budget. Experience in the consulting industry and the ability to provide successful project delivery on multiple simultaneous projects and to explore and develop new business is crucial to be successful in this position.
Scope of responsibilities will include working with local, state and federal agencies as well as private industry. Duties will include: field data collection, storm water MS4, data analysis, ArcGIS online development, database construction, and map production.
• Bachelor's degree in GIS, Geography, Environmental Science or related degree;
• Minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience with a broad knowledge of municipal and private sector civil or environmental engineering services;
• Experience working with state and county agencies;
• Experience working with spatial analysis, network analysis, 3D analysis tool, ArcGIS Model Builder, and ArcHydro;
• Working knowledge of municipal separate storm sewer systems (MS4);
• Experience with water distribution system mapping;
• Experience with sanitary sewer system mapping;
• Experience with municipal asset inventories;
• Technical organizational skills;
• Ability to lead and communicate effectively, orally and in writing;
• Ability to use sound judgment and pro-active approach to resolve problems;
• Ability to manage staff time and workload effectively which includes setting priorities and meeting schedules.
ARRO offers a competitive compensation package including health benefits, paid time off, a flexible work schedule and more! If you are interested in moving your career forward and being part of our OUT IN FRONT culture, then please respond to this ad with your resume and salary requirements [email protected] or mail to Human Resources, ARRO Consulting, Inc. 108 W. Airport Road, Lititz, PA 17543. No phone calls please. EOE/AA
All Contents © 1999-2018. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse