Organization: CentralSquare Technologies
Title: GIS Support Specialist
Location: Overland Park, KS
This person is a client ambassador and is one of the 'faces' of CentralSquare Technologies.
· Product support for entire product line including new products/functionality/platforms that we add at each release.
· Product support for the GIS product line and related GIS software
- ArcGIS, ArcSDE
- GIS Desktop Extensions
- GIS Web Product
· Training and troubleshooting with end users via the internet/phone.
· Contributing to the Knowledge Base for both internal and external users.
· Documentation of known issues.
· Presenting and attendance at our Annual Conference and Training (ACT) each year.
- Provide general assistance to customers via phone, email, and remote sessions.
- Understand and utilize best practices to create detailed cases with all the pertinent information.
- Demonstrated information-gathering skills and self-initiated learning.
· Analyze customer issues with assistance of other team members when needed.
· Effectively handle difficult customer interactions and challenging customer problems without the need for supervisory intervention; maintains poise and professionalism even with very difficult and demanding customers.
While this position requires a very technical person, it also requires someone who has strong interpersonal and communication skills and doesn’t mind shooting the breeze with our clients on a daily basis!
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse