Organization: Horry County Government
Title: Support Analyst (I&R Division)
Location: Conway, SC--Near Myrtle Beach SC
General Job Description
The Support Engineer will provide key support and ongoing maintenance for all applications within the Infrastructure and Regulation (I&R) Division. This position will work closely with multiple departments to insure project completion, training assistance, support, testing, report design, data migration, and functionality as deemed necessary. The I&R Division has deployed EnerGov permits, Cityworks, AVL support, Mosquito Spray Management software and future Fleet Management solution. These solutions encompass GIS (Geographic Information Systems) as a key component in all applications. ESRI software experience is key to this position. Additionally, this position will require Part 107 UAS certification and will assist with GIS base layer maintenance.
Duties for this Position
• Assure that a high level of customer service is provided to system applications customers, both internal and external.
• Provide ongoing support and assistance.
• Insure adequacy of system testing during initial implementation and assure adequate resolution of test exceptions.
• Perform user acceptance testing of software releases.
• Provide training and assistance to users.
• Communicate project status to application project manager accurately and honestly.
• Assist and work in coordination with the application project manager of I&R.
• Respond to inquiries and provide information when needed.
• Responsible for software installations, troubleshooting, software support, user point of contact.
• First level software support.
• UAS pilots and image processing.
• ESRI base layer maintenance in the ArcGIS environment.
Position Minimum Requirements
• BA/BS in information systems, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
• Preference will be given to applicants with one or more of the following credentials: Work experience in a comparable position, and experience with GIS technologies using ESRI tools. Looking for 2 plus years hands on experience with ESRI software including drone2map.
• Within 6 months be certified as a Part 107 pilot.
• Demonstrated self-motivation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, strong analytical skills.
• The County must receive appropriate results to all background checks conducted for the successful candidate.
• Must be able to pass required pre-employment physical and background check.
Apply online at www.horrycounty.org
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse