Organization: iWater, Inc.
Title: Professional Services Manager
Location: Irvine, CA
iWater, Inc. is an established Orange County company with an immediate need for a Professional Services Manager to work at our Irvine office. Keeping excellent customer service as a priority, this position requires organizing, supervising and supporting the GIS team and the technical and professional services we provide for both on-site and off-site at our customers’ locations. The Professional Services manager will work closely with the GIS staff to build and maintain a cohesive team who communicates and works well together and with our other departments. Excellent communication abilities, leadership skills, and a positive attitude are vital to this key role within our company. Occasional overnight travel is required.
NOTE: You must live in the Orange County area and able to commute to our Irvine office on a daily basis in order to be considered for this position.
Education & Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree Geography, GIS, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
• 5+ years of relevant GIS experience with thorough knowledge of GIS technology.
• Minimum 3 years of management experience.
• Knowledgeable and experienced with Esri ArcGIS products.
• RDMS, SQL Server or Oracle experience strongly preferred.
• Valid CA Driver’s License and ability to drive to clients’ locations for training and support.
• Able to communicate ideas and instructions clearly both verbally and in writing.
• Able to commute daily to and work from our main office (currently in Irvine, CA).
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Responsible for prioritizing and providing excellent customer service.
• Hiring, training, scheduling & supervising GIS Specialists and GIS Technicians.
• Ensure all duties and responsibilities of GIS dept. are assigned or provided.
• Schedule Help Desk coverage and customers for software training and upgrades.
• Identify, prioritize, communicate and track customer and software needs and requests to developers.
• Organize written documentation of training procedures and troubleshooting guides for GIS staff.
• Communicate customer and staff software needs with the developers.
• Work closely with Product Manager and Software Development Manager to keep departments in synch.
• Assist other employees with set up and trouble-shooting issues with hardware and software.
• Ability to travel overnight periodically to train users, meet with customers or attend conferences.
If you are interested in this position and meet the qualifications, please email your resume to [email protected] We offer benefits including Health and Dental Ins, 401K & Vacation.
iWater, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. E-Verify will be used to verify this information.
* * ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT FROM ADVERTISERS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES * *
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse