Title: GIS Analyst
Application Deadline: 2019-08-20
Join the IQS winning team!
This position will begin as direct support for one of IQS' clients. The following describes some of the technical and analytical work to be performed.
- Create interactive maps including all agency-owned property, property interests, obligations, and permitted rights
- Enter data into GIS property management geodatabase using techniques such as coordinate geometry, keyboard entry or tabular data, manual digitizing of maps, scanning and georeferencing of images, automatic conversion to vectors and conversion of other sources of digital data
• Collect data, perform data analyses, address, generate maps, and create web mapping application
• Maintain data within ESRI SDE geodatabases, including making edits where necessary, QA/QC
data, and enter new data
- Digitize and enter documents and data into geodatabase.
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse