Title: Platform Configuration Developer
Location: Offutt AFB, Nebraska
GISinc is a small business whose core purpose is to create insight through spatial technology. Since 1991, our team of professionals has been using Geographic Information Systems to solve staffing, technology, and business needs in markets ranging from Federal, State, and Local Governments to some of the largest public and privately-held companies in the world. If you have exceptional talent and interpersonal skills and meet the following description, please submit your resume using the link below.
Role: Platform Configuration Developer
Candidates must be hold TS/SCI w/CI Poly security clearance, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Role Summary: The onsite Platform Configuration Engineer/Developer will be the day-to-day representative to STRATCOM’s J2 directorate in direct support to STRATCOM’s national mission to defend the Homeland against strategic attack. Must understand the full ArcGIS Enterprise stack and be the go to advisor to help STRATCOM achieve their mission. The chosen candidate will thrive working in a fluid, operations-driven environment that will require flexibility, independent problem solving, collaboration and teamwork.
Essential Experience - Functions:
- Experienced ArcGIS Systems Administration experience
- Experience with Authentication mechanisms (PKI, SAML, OAuth)
- Experience (1-2 years) with: WebApp Builder, Dashboard for ArcGIS, JS Testing frameworks, NPM, or Build/Automation frameworks
- Experience in Intelligence, Systems Engineering, Software troubleshooting, SQL/PostGreSQL databases, software installation/configuration, NIST RMF
- Software Verification, Validation, Testing or Evaluation experience
- Experience with collaboration toolsets (JIRA, Confluence, GitHub)
- Experience with analytical research tools, software and resources within the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Familiarity with Joint Command Environment
- Journeyman-level knowledge of and recent experience with ArcGIS Enterprise.
- Experience deploying and configuring ArcGIS Enterprise (5 yrs minimum)
- Experience with Windows Server 2016 or later
- Experience configuring/troubleshooting Microsoft IIS 7 or later
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise-associated APIs and SDKs, and enabling technologies at the following levels:
-HTML5 / JS / CSS3: 1-3 years
-Python: 1-5 years
-ArcGIS REST API: 1-5 years
- US citizen cleared TS/SCI w/CI Poly. Clearance must be active at time of award
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science, GIS or related fields preferred
- Certifications: Security+
- Self Starter with excellent communication skills
Location: USSTRATCOM HQ, Offutt AFB, Nebraska
Travel approximately 20% of the time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse