Organization: SWCA Environmental Consultants
Title: ArcGIS Systems Administrator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States, 85012
SWCA's Geospatial Services program plays a key role in our company's recognized commitment to bringing sound science and creative solutions to our clients. We are seeking an experienced ArcGIS Systems Administrator who specializes in the administration and management of ArcGIS Enterprise in a VMWare environment including; ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Web Adaptor, ArcGIS Data Store, and ArcGIS Enterprise Portal. Our ideal candidate has a strong background in providing ArcGIS Enterprise solutions in the environmental industry, working with internal IT departments, GIS development teams, GIS professionals, and scientist to provide solutions to our staff and clients.
This position has the opportunity to sit in any one of our offices or could also be remote.
- Performing installation, configuration, and upgrades of ArcGIS Enterprise
- Improving high availability architecture
- Creating and deploying ArcGIS Server services
- Performance tuning/monitoring of servers, services, and instances
- Implementing service security
- Monitoring services, creating alerts
- Recovery and restoring of ArcGIS Server and services
- Research, analyze and evaluate requests for new or improved ArcGIS Enterprise functionality with emphasis on business need and benefit.
- Assisting application developers in leveraging GIS services within IT applications
- Providing end user support, teaching, or mentorship
- Maintains server/service inventory documentation and architecture documents
- 5+ years of ArcGIS Server administration
- 5+ years of ArcGIS (SDE) geodatabase
- 2+ years of ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise administration and management
- Experience in managing multi-user geodatabase environment
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise monitoring and back tools
- Bachelor's in Information Technology, computer science, geography, GIS, or a related field a plus
- GISP or ESRI Technical Certifications – ArcGIS Enterprise
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Accountable and results oriented
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, geographically distributed environment
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within ArcGIS Server
SWCA Environmental Consultants is a growing employee-owned firm, providing a full spectrum of environmental services. With offices across the United States, SWCA is one of the largest environmental compliance firms and ranks among Engineering News-Record's Top 200 Environmental Firms.
If you would like to contact SWCA regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the online application process due to a disability, please email [email protected] or call 800-828-8517. This contact information is for disability accommodation requests only. All other inquiries will not receive a response.
EOE - women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6ejqY8urolbAiMdNsrkbN
All Contents © 1999-2019. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse