Organization: SYNCADD Systems, Inc.
Title: Junior GIS Administrator
Location: Remote; USA; Arlington, VA, USA
Active - Regular full-time
The Junior GIS Administrator will be a part of SYNCADD’s GIS Team providing support to a DoD client with Enterprise GIS requirements. The candidate will have the opportunity to help enhance one of the first enterprise systems to be implemented in a DoD cloud environment. Candidate should have hands-on experience with Portal for ArcGIS administration. Support will include monitoring and maintenance of the portals. Tasks will also include quality compliance of GIS data submissions and data workflow improvement activities via the development of scripts, models, etc. to expedite the processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support the technical lead for enterprise GIS monitoring and services.
• Monitor system performance to ensure performance standards are met.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve issues related to GIS web service performance.
• Test the capabilities of existing and new instances of enterprise GIS systems.
• Perform installs and/or upgrades to the enterprise systems.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience with ArcGIS
• 1+ years of experience installing and configuring ArcGIS Server and Portal for ArcGIS
• 1 + years of experience Portal for ArcGIS Administration
• 1+ years of experience with ArcGIS Monitor
• ArcGIS Web Service and Web App Builder development
• Python scripting
• RDBMS geodatabases
• ArcGIS Model Builder
• SDSFIE standards
• DoD IGI&S program experience
• Database administration/management (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.)
• Esri Server configuration
This is a full-time position that may require <10% travel.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. This position includes health care and retirement benefits. Relocation assistance will be considered.
Please visit: us at www.syncadd.com/join-us/ or apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=c3cd0d44-e144-40cf-bf84-60cb169d425b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=407154&source=CC2&lang=en_US
***SYNCADD Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.***
All Contents © 1999-2021. The GIS Jobs Clearinghouse