Organization: Hydromax USA, LLC
Title: GIS Analyst II
Location: Louisville, KY
Hydromax USA is seeking a qualified GIS Analyst II for the day-to-day GIS data editing, reporting, analysis, and project execution of data deliverables and will aid the process to review and interpret pipeline project completion files from as-builts, facility drawings, valve maps, hydro test data, various paper records, and transform those to electronic linear referenced GIS data.
You will also ensure that data is accurate and reliable, develop and execute advanced spatial analysis, generate ad-hoc data reports, produce professional maps, acquire and analyze aerial imagery, and identify High Consequence Area and Class location units. You will be required to work within a team to help manage special GIS projects and ensure accurate and timely compliance reporting is met.
Hydromax USA is seeking a full time Geographic Information System (GIS) Analyst II for our data center in Louisville, KY. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Processing field collected data from a variety of sources
• Performing QA/QC review to validate the integrity and accuracy of all data and mapping applications
• Performing edits and maintenance on geodatabases and online web maps
• Producing high quality mapping products for clients and managers
• Act as a technical resource in assisting users to trouble-shoot and resolve problems with specialized GIS systems.
• 2-4 years of experience using ESRI GIS software (ArcGIS 10.0 and higher)
• A thorough understanding of geospatial concepts, cartographic principles, GIS data formats, and GPS fundamentals.
• Experience with using python and modelbuilder to automate GIS tasks.
• Experience with enterprise geodatabase management and Portal for ArcGIS.
• Excellent communication skills, adaptability, and ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of SQL database administration
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K-company matching after year 1, Paid Personal Leave (PTO), 7 Paid Holidays, Profit Sharing.
WHO WE ARE
Established in 2003, Hydromax USA (HUSA) is a professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country’s aging water, wastewater and natural gas conveyance systems. Hydromax’s vast experience with new technologies and techniques empowers contractors, engineers and utility owners to make the best rehabilitation decisions regarding their buried infrastructure.
Based upon a strong record of performance, our customers have recognized that HUSA brings a unique ability to meet their needs for advanced data collection. We work from coast to coast covering the entire United States, without exception. Hydromax USA utilizes the largest array of technologies, within one company, to provide the broadest capability in the country to assess buried infrastructure.
For more information about Hydromax USA please visit us at www.HydromaxUSA.com
APPLY HERE: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=167047581506C929332E1BB3E74F5DBE&job=9553&jpt=
Hydromax USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)